Covid-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the worldwide health organisation (WHO). COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to be spread mainly from person-to-person contact.
As responsible business owners, PanIQ Rooms will be putting preventative measures in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Our priority is to protect our guests and team members the best we can by following all guidelines published by WHO and our local government.
The following list highlights what we are doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- On arrival you are expected to-
Check in using the NHS QR poster, we will also keep the name and contact off your booking details for 21 days to provide track & trace information.
Use the hand sanitiser provided.
Allow us to use a temperature gun to take your temperature, if it is over 38°C that is considered a symptom of Covid-19 and we have every right to ask your team to leave (in regard to our cancellation policy no refund will be issued).
- The law states “A mask should be worn in places which offer goods or services for retail sale or hire” the reception area is considered to be under that classification so a face covering must be worn at all times, unless you are exempt which we are very mindful and respectful of. In the escape room itself you may wish to remove your mask due to activity, this is acceptable as your team will be the only people in the room.
- Social distancing measures will be in place between your gamemaster and team.
- PanIQ Rooms will only allow a maximum of 6 players to a team (if the capacity of the room permits). All teams are private bookings. This means you will only play with people you know. Booking in advance is mandatory.
- PanIQ Rooms is private property and is currently only open to playing teams and the game master only. Team arrivals and departures have been strategically planned and you WILL NOT have any social interaction at the venue.
- All handheld props, padlocks, door handles, and similar items inside the actual escape rooms are sanitised during every game reset. We use the following cleaning products during our sanitising process: Dettol Antibacterial Surface Cleanser Spray, Dettol Antibacterial Surface Cleanser Wipes, Dettol All-In-One Disinfectant Spray, and Dettol Disinfectant Liquid. Dew sanitising products. UVC sterile stick. Bleach, Milton, and Zoflora 1:40.
- Photo boards are sanitised after every use.
- Game masters are wearing gloves during every game reset and sanitising their hands often.
- Additional sanitising of game control areas, desktops, mouse, keyboards, and work areas.
- Along with routine cleaning, additional cleaning tasks have been introduced between games.
- Hand sanitiser and gloves are available to guests for use before, during, and after your game.
- No costumes will be used for team photos.
- All non-game doors are cleaned between each game, including entrance and exits to the property.
- Only healthy players should play. If you do not feel good, stay at home! If you appear to be displaying symptoms of COVID-19 you will be asked to leave (in regard to our cancellation policy no refund will be issued).
- Cover the mouth and nose with a tissue or a sleeve when coughing or sneezing. Dispose of tissue, then sanitise your hands. Do not touch your face, nose, or mouth.
- Government regulations are changing all the time, please check your local authority guidelines allow you to visit before booking with us.
Should you have any concerns or further questions please do not hesitate to contact us in advance of your booking or speak to your game master.