Covid-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the worldwide health organisation (WHO). COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to be spread mainly from person-to-person contact.
As responsible business owners, PanIQ Rooms will be putting preventative measures in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Our priority is to protect our guests and team members the best we can by following all guidelines published by WHO and our local government.
The following list highlights what we are doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Social distancing measures will be in place between your gamemaster and team.
- For now, we recommend teams can only be made of players from the same household or “support bubble”.
- This Escape Room is for a maximum of 8 players to a team, all teams are private bookings. This means you will only play with people you know. Booking in advance is mandatory.
- Madog’s Asylum is on private property and is open to your team and the game master only. You WILL NOT have any social interaction at the asylum.
- All handheld props, padlocks, door handles, and similar items inside the actual escape rooms are sanitised during every game reset. We use the following cleaning products during our sanitising process: Dettol Antibacterial Surface Cleanser Spray, Dettol Antibacterial Surface Cleanser Wipes, Dettol All-In-One Disinfectant Spray, and Dettol Disinfectant Liquid. Dew sanitising products. UVC sterile stick. Bleach, Milton, and Zoflora 1:40.
- Photo boards are sanitised after every use.
- Game masters are wearing gloves during every game reset and sanitising their hands often.
- Additional sanitising of game control areas, desktops, mouse, keyboards, and work areas.
- Along with routine cleaning, additional cleaning tasks have been introduced between games.
- Hand sanitiser and gloves are available to guests for use before, during, and after your game.
- No costumes will be used for team photos.
- All non-game doors are cleaned between each game, including entrance and exits to the property.
- Only healthy players should play. If you do not feel good, stay at home! If you appear to be displaying symptoms of COVID-19 you will be asked to leave (in regard to our cancellation policy no refund will be issued).
- Cover the mouth and nose with a tissue or a sleeve when coughing or sneezing. Dispose of tissue, then sanitise your hands. Do not touch your face, nose, or mouth.
Should you have any concerns or further questions please do not hesitate to contact us in advance of your booking or speak to your game master.